How We Work
We build more than IT systems. We build trust.
Sophelle has been providing IT strategy, management and consulting services to retailers since 1995. We've completed hundreds of successful engagements with clients ranging from emerging retailers to Fortune 500 brands.
Our team provides both experience & expertise.
Sophelle has a history of addressing complex retail challenges. Our in-house staff is skilled in all key retail technology disciplines and we provide superior knowledge transfer that makes our clients self-sufficient.
We do whatever we can to eliminate surprises. If projects are not properly scoped and communication between teams is not optimal, surprises are inevitable and, most often, costly. The Sophelle team is committed to following processes that minimize the chance for surprises every step of the way.
Realistic, Transparent, and Objective Deliverables.
- Realistic project planning.
- Clear and frequent communications.
- Objectivity and transparency in progress and status reporting.
- Early identification and escalation of project risks and issues.
Clear, Shared Expectations.
- Common understanding of project status at all levels.
- Visibility to true progress against agreed upon milestones.
- Lead time to plan for and/or react to anticipated resource, timeline, or budget issues.
Contact us today to see if working with Sophelle is right for you.
Core Values and Beliefs
- We practice what we preach.
- We are dedicated to satisfying every client on every project.
- We are passionate about success.
- We pursue personal growth and learning.
- We embrace a team & family spirit.