Senior Change Management Consultant
Location: Flexible, NYC/MA preferred
Sophelle, an experienced provider of management and technology consulting services to the retail industry, helps both emerging and Fortune 500 clients achieve IT objectives by delivering sound, flexible strategies and reliable, efficient solutions. Committed to client success and satisfaction, Sophelle generates measurable value in the areas of IT strategy, application development, systems integration, quality assurance, risk management and IT recruiting services. Sophelle’s client base includes start-ups to the nation’s leading omnichannel retailers.
Sophelle is seeking an experienced and highly motivated retail IT executive with extensive experience with change management and demonstrated leadership and management skills to provide leadership within a new change management practice.
The Senior Change Management Consultant, working in collaboration with Sophelle’s senior executives, will:
• Lead. We will count on your expertise and passion to build a thriving management and technology consulting practice and further advance Sophelle’s position in the retail industry. Responsible for thought and practice leadership in the area of change management.
• Manage. You will be responsible for managing and inspiring Sophelle associates on the projects you lead.
• Deliver. Continue Sophelle’s 18-year history of delivering success to our clients.
• Evangelize. As a senior consultant, you will be in the uniquely valuable role of influencing Sophelle associates and clients in all things change management. This will include providing authoritative information and views on change management concepts, technology, products, services, and best practices.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in senior IT positions with a strong preference for serving as CIO, VP or Director in medium to large retail IT organization or retail consulting organization.
• In-depth, current expertise and demonstrated experience in all aspects of change management particularly in implementing best practices and designing, selecting and implementing change management programs.
• Proven and very strong project management skills in managing multiple, large-scale retail IT projects.
• Experience in leading change management projects involving changes in organizational culture through the selection and adaptation of creative best practice methods including re-engineering, outsourcing, and decentralization.
• Proven ability to effectively conduct readiness assessment, stakeholder analysis, impact analysis, and sustainability planning.
• Hands on experience in developing actionable and targeted change management plans, including communication, training, and change enablement plans.
• High-level people management skills including project management, performance management and coaching, staff development and the management of vendor personnel.
• Ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships and partnerships with diverse individuals and varied groups across business and organizational lines.
• Strong communication and presentation skills that can be directed toward technical and non-technical audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis on information technology/science combined with technical and management experience (including leadership responsibilities).
Nice-to-have skills and experience include:
• Strong preference for a graduate-level degree (MS/MBA) with a concentration in computer science/information management and/or business administration.
• Demonstrated ability to find, target, and win new business.
For consideration, please send a résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.