eCommerce Business Analyst Position
- Contract with the opportunity to transition to a longer-term role
- 40 hrs/wk
- Start ASAP for 3 to 4 months
- Reporting to Sophelle Practice Leader
- All work can be done remotely on ET time zone
- Facilitate work sessions
- Elicit and document requirements across tracks for product, customer journey, and check out
- 3+ years experience documenting ecommerce requirements and use cases for B2C business
- Subject matter expertise in product, customer journey, check out sufficient to recognize holes in requirements
- Able to resolve issues and push matters forward with client executives
- Detailed understanding of ecommerce operations and platform functionality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Unwavering attention to detail
This position is open to applicants only. Recruiters, please do not apply.
For consideration, submit a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.