Position: Digital Marketing Operations Manager
Location: U.S. – Remote
Reporting Relationship: CEO
Sophelle helps retailers innovate to create compelling customer experiences in stores, online, and throughout the customer journey. As Digital Marketing Operations Manager you’ll engage directly with Sophelle clients, partners, and Sophelle teammates to ensure effective and efficient operations with No Surprises.
Digital Marketing activities are primarily configuration of personalization solutions for clients. Other activities include website updates, social media, email newsletters, search engine optimization, and website analytics.
- Manage digital marketing activities of Sophelle clients and Sophelle including website updates, social media, email newsletters, search engine optimization, and website analytics
- Other managerial oversight responsibilities include bookkeeping, administration, and client billable efforts performed by corporate staff
- Mentor team in their career development
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Previous experience as a Digital Marketing Operations Manager or in a similar role
- Good knowledge of operations management
- Experience with workforce planning and forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software
- Ability to interpret financial data and allocate budgets
- Marketing management experience is helpful
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Remote/home office
Note: The job title and description for this position were changed on 5/28/21.
For consideration, submit a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line.