Position: Digital Operations Manager
Location: U.S. – Remote, must be available Eastern time zone hours
Reporting Relationship: Sophelle Practice Manager, Digital Marketing
Sophelle drives ecommerce personalization for dozens of leading websites. We are looking for a detail-orientated Digital Operations Manager to join our eCommerce Personalization Services team. This role will work with personalization strategists to develop personalization campaigns, design and manage campaigns for multiple clients, develop new tests, and report on progress. Additional responsibilities include using Certona, and other personalization tools, for testing, using Excel for analysis and reporting, identifying and resolving issues, adhering to specifications, and time and cost estimates. You should be adept at juggling multiple, different tasks and liaising with numerous clients and stakeholders.
To be successful as an operations manager, you should have sound knowledge of digital marketing concepts and personalization solutions. Outstanding managers have a successful digital marketing background, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands-on setup of marketing campaigns and tests based on guidance from the Digital Experience Consulting team.
- Prepare reports and present these to client teams and management.
- Lead the quality control processes, including QA reviews.
- Proactive management of individual and team progress.
- Liaise with internal team members, clients, and partners.
- Establish positive relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Keep informed of ecommerce personalization developments.
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or similar.
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing solutions, such as email marketing platforms, digital advertising, ecommerce platforms, and Google Analytics, as well Excel and all Microsoft Office products.
- Sound understanding of digital experience and marketing optimization, including conversion funnels, A/B and multivariate testing, and associated key metrics (click rates, etc.).
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask in a highly active environment, managing important consumer-facing campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem solver.
- Self-starter. Should be able to understand business objectives and processes, then lead without significant help.
- Ability to quickly learn and leverage new technologies to optimize the digital experience for clients.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
- Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
Helpful Experience & Skills
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong management skills.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Ability to network and build relationships with various stakeholders.
Nice to Have
- Solid understanding of ecommerce personalization best practices.
- Working knowledge of Certona, Kibo Personalization Platform, Dynamic Yield, or other digital marketing tools.
Sophelle offers health insurance, a retirement program, and many other employee benefits in our competitive compensation packages.
Sophelle helps retailers innovate to create compelling customer experiences in stores, online, and throughout the customer journey. Sophelle offers strategy, selection, implementation, and optimization services delivered by experienced retail industry veterans to all of our clients. Our focus on Agility Optimization, our No Surprises approach and our total commitment to client success and satisfaction is why Sophelle has been honored to help hundreds of retailers, from startups to the Fortune 100, across every retail segment throughout its 26-year history
This position is open to applicants only. Recruiters, please do not apply.
For consideration, submit a résumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line.