The sixth edition of Starting an Online Business: All-in-One For Dummies will teach you the basics and beyond. It will prepare you to set up your business website, offer your products in an online store, and keep accurate books. The authors help you navigate the primary legal, accounting, and security challenges related to running an online business.
- Fund your business for success and future growth
- Use SEO strategies to drive traffic to a well-designed site
- Market your business effectively as an entrepreneur
- Stand out, build customer relationships, and sell on social media
- Keep up with e-commerce trends to stay a step ahead
With some guidance, you can find your market niche, create a business plan, and decide on a revenue model. Then, it’s time to set up shop! Starting an Online Business can help bring your dream of an online business to life and guide you on the road to success.