As we approach a post-pandemic retail environment, brands are assessing what online marketing tactics will be critical to their future success. For example, what role will on-site promotions play in their e-commerce strategies. Will increased online competition result in retailers doubling-down on their use of promotions to try drive top-line sales? Will sitewide promotions be effective at converting new and returning shoppers? Or will promotions be personalized to each individual shopper, increasing the likelihood of a conversion?
Delivering the right promotional offer to the right shopper at the right time is the goal. To do that effectively, retailers are increasingly relying on technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to leverage vast amounts of customer and behavioral data in real time.
In this interactive webinar, our expert speakers will address how retailers can effectively use individualized promotions as a tool to drive e-commerce sales. Specifically, they will discuss the following:
- what’s working (and what’s not) for retailers in their use of on-site promos;
- why behavioral data is the foundation for an effective promotion plan;
- the role technology plays in the creation of effective on-site promos;
- the benefits of an effective promotion strategy, including increased conversions, greater customer loyalty, and higher margins;
- how retailers are changing promotion strategies in a post-pandemic future; and
- much more!