Rick Segel and Matthew Hudson, Ph.D. have simplified the retail selling process into a user-friendly book filled with concepts that are memorable, easy to master, easy to use, and will become a part of the salesperson’s persona almost immediately.
In this book, you will learn:
• The G.R.E.A.T. Selling System, which is an acronym for the 5 stages of selling – Greeting, Researching, Experimenting, Add-ons, and Tethering a customer to the store.
• Ways to increase every sales associate’s ATS, Average Transaction Size.
• Ways to increase every sales associate’s UTS, Units Per Transaction.
• The greatest opening line ever written with proven results.
• The four words that increase a retailer’s sales by 4 to 7 percent almost immediately.
• The five most powerful words that will engage the customer in conversation, learn the customer’s true wants and needs and can establish trust instantly.